- The ability to request specific content from a specific location is what sets Nombolo apart. Our mission is to deliver curated personalized content that helps our users optimize their lives based on location and interests.
- We aim to provide a safe and inclusive platform. We have a team and system in place to catch anything deemed unsafe and aim to remove it as soon as possible while at the same time will ban any users that abuse our platform.
- Research and Innovation. Our goal is to constantly improve the experiences that our users have on our platform. We may collect and use data to help us make Nombolo work better for our users.
- Research and innovation
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws or engaging in payments related Services if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
- We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies.
- You must not be a convicted sex offender.
- You can’t impersonate others or provide inaccurate information. You don’t have to disclose your identity on Nombolo, but you must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including registration information). Also, you may not impersonate someone you aren’t, and you can’t create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission.
- You can’t do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You can’t do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
- You can’t attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized ways.
This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission.
- You can’t attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account.
- You can’t post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else’s rights, including intellectual property.
- You can’t use a domain name or URL in your username.
- We do not claim ownership of your content, but you grant us a license to use it. You can end this license anytime by deleting your content or account.
- Permission to use your username, profile picture associated with your account to other accounts on Nombolo.
- You agree that we can download and install updates to the Service on your device.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes someone’s intellectual property, impersonates another user, or is vulgar / contains profanity).
- You must obtain written permission from us or under an open source license to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
- If any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
- Any amendment or waiver to our agreement must be in writing and signed by us. If we fail to enforce any aspect of this agreement, it will not be a waiver.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- This agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
- You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
- Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law.
- Our Service is provided “as is,” and we can’t guarantee it will be safe and secure or will work perfectly all the time. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- We don’t control what people and others do or say on our Service, and we aren’t responsible for their (or your) actions, content (unalwful or objectionable, whether online or offline.. We also aren’t responsible for services and features offered by other people or companies, even if you access them through our Service.
- Our responsibility for anything that happens on the Service (also called “liability”) is limited as much as the law will allow. You agree that we will not be responsible (“liable”) for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to the use of our Service and these Terms associated. This includes when we delete your content, information, or account.
- You agree to defend (at our request), indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with these Terms or your use of the Service. You will cooperate as required by us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not in any event settle any claim without our prior written consent.
- Except as provided below, you and we agree that any cause of action, legal claim, or dispute between you and us arising out of or related to these Terms or Nombolo (“claim(s)”) must be resolved by arbitration on an individual basis. Class actions and class arbitrations are not permitted; you and we may bring a claim only on your own behalf and cannot seek relief that would affect other Nombolo users. If there is a final judicial determination that any particular claim (or a request for particular relief) cannot be arbitrated in accordance with this provision’s limitations, then only that claim (or only that request for relief) may be brought in court. All other claims (or requests for relief) remain subject to this provision.
- Instead of using arbitration, you or we can bring claims in your local “small claims” court, if the rules of that court will allow it. If you don’t bring your claims in small claims court (or if you or we appeal a small claims court judgment to a court of general jurisdiction), then the claims must be resolved by binding, individual arbitration. The American Arbitration Association will administer all arbitrations under its Consumer Arbitration Rules. You and we expressly waive a trial by jury.
The following claims don’t have to be arbitrated and may be brought in court: disputes related to intellectual property (like copyrights and trademarks), violations of our this Terms of service, efforts to interfere with the Service or engage with the Service in unauthorized ways. In addition, issues relating to the scope and enforceability of the arbitration provision are for a court to decide.
This arbitration provision is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
You can opt out of this provision within 30 days of the date that you agreed to these Terms. To opt out, you must send your name, residence address, username, email address or phone number you use for your Nombolo account, and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this arbitration agreement, and you must send them by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service
ARBITRATION NOTICE: YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION. WE EXPLAIN SOME EXCEPTIONS AND HOW YOU CAN OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION BELOW.
We agree to provide you with the Nombolo Service (the Service). Our application allows you to do things such as post real time geotagged video and make geotagged requests. The Service is made up of the following aspects (the Service):
The Data Policy
Providing our Service requires collecting and using your information. The information we collect and use include: your device, your location, your service provider, access to your device’s camera, microphone, and media files. We also collect search information so that we can better deliver content that matters to you.
In return for our commitment to provide the Service, we require you to make the below commitments to us.
Who Can Use Nombolo. We want our Service to be as open, inclusive, safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. We ask you commit to a few restrictions in order to be part of the Nombolo community.
How You Can’t Use Nombolo.
Permissions You Give to Us. As part of our agreement, you also give us permissions that we need to provide the Service.
Additional Rights We Retain
Our Agreement and What Happens if We Disagree
Who Has Rights Under this Agreement.
Who Is Responsible if Something Happens.
How We Will Handle Disputes.
We always appreciate feedback or other suggestions, but may use them without any restrictions or obligation to compensate you for them, and are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
Updating These Terms
We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you through our Service as you login to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account be sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line “delete my account.” After receiving this email one of our representatives will reach out to you to confirm you identity and account deletion.
Published: April 28th, 2021